We upgraded our suspension with SumoSprings which immensely improved the handling of our gas RV – we even did a video about it. This is the front set, we installed them on all 4 corners of the coach. Just be sure to check which model number you will need for your particular coach before ordering the springs. We highly recommend these – a great investment! If you are mechanically inclined and have the time, tools and patience, you can install these yourself. We had ours done at a shop.
SumoSprings are proprietary suspension products designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort.
Available in both front and rear applications for most trucks, vans and motorhomes, there are three distinct styles of SumoSprings:
- Maxim – 1 piece, attaches on both sides
- Rebel – 2 piece, attaches on both sides
- Solo – 1 piece, attaches on one side
All SumoSprings are manufactured from proprietary closed microcellular urethane with material density, tensile strength, elongation, tear resistance, rebound, and compression characteristics designed to suit drivers’ applications.
- will compress up to 80% of their original height with full memory rebound
- will stretch up to 50% of their original height when attached both top and bottom
- have progressive rates for soft engagement and greater resistance with heavier loads (progressive load control)
- will never leak and cause a loss of performance
- have minimal lateral expansion under load allowing for operation in confined spaces
- are highly resistant to oils, salts and UV rays
- will perform within the temperature range of -25°F and 200°F
- are 100% maintenance free, “fit-it-and-forget-it”
All SumoSprings are 100% manufactured in the USA
We Also Recommend